Index Of Me Bathroom Jpg Questions About Sex In A Public Bathroom...?

Questions about sex in a public bathroom...? - index of me bathroom jpg

"Crimsonandclover Yesterday" was quite upset gay guys sex in public toilets.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

She wants a separate law on this issue. Still got me thinking about ...

Personally, I like sex. I was in a bath with my daughter so the atmosphere was right. United States do not have unisex bathrooms, but I am not allowed then. Now a gay couple, this restriction is not allowed, so why not? Not sure. Perhaps people think that sex is bad? But it is more serious than it is in the bathroom. Anyway ...

My real question: Do you think it should be a law to have sex with you in a public toilet?

(Yes, I knew a man who has received an order to masturbate, and it has helped to overcome the infection of the urinary tract)

0 comments:

Post a Comment