Happy B Day Cards Lady's Is That Ok Sending A Text To His Ex Gf Saying Happy B-day Love Dave. ?

Lady's is that ok sending a text to his ex gf saying happy b-day love dave. ? - happy b day cards

I have my s Other fiancce his country (he had his daughtr en ex-gf but nver to marry him, because he found that his ex-lover man GF). Can I, if I move to live with him.since Wher. I feel insecure because they always close to his ex-GF and told me I have a friend w / him should try daughter.his now.im because of my 3-year-old daughter will not speak their B uncertainty when it daughter.and or would I talk to him, "said her.its I love hard, as never experienced before in my life, like daughter setuation.im so close when we are like a family. It's your birthday fiancce my ex and his daughter went to the store and buy a B-gift.when birthday card comes to his home to fetch his daughter, to give him a B-Day gift for them. and I knew that my love sms fiancce early happy birthday, Dave. I was surprised and upset for him and why I am confused as to whether there is still love. just said that I understand to be nice greeting, but it is his ex-GF and history.i I said, I send out a textregardless of people or love, but not their Othr ex.so thouth I live, it is often not for me it's not how I talk to him, why change setuation house.so, they do not have enough time to to know more, because the time occupied r ol. Do you have more time with his daughtr and WRK. I feel so insecure that I'm with him and why in here and change are not happy together and I see they are happy w / her ex, when they met to talk together. Then I decided that it was wrong. told me that I never bothered that my old friend and B, with him, because otherwise I would not let my daughtr to me, I do not like it, they r close to me and not enough time for your ex tryng near me me.now and I just ignored. I am now married to him HAV son.now acknowledges that his wife, if I'm good. V is still near its Ex

0 comments:

Post a Comment