Elegant Plastic Plates Does Anyone Know Where I Can Buy Elegant Plastic Tableware?

Does anyone know where I can buy elegant plastic tableware? - elegant plastic plates

I have a birthday party for my son in a very elegant banquet hall. The place is beautiful. The site offers to China to eat, but I also buy plates for the appetizers and desserts. And pop cups, drink alcohol, and I wonder if anyone would know where I can buy plastic tableware!? Whether it is a business or website. I was looking for something like plastic flowers developed on them ... very nice. Please let me know if you have something. I really need your help.

6 comments:

joyceele... said...

Party City
Smart N Final
Sams
Costco

caveman said...

IKEA? Costs and perhaps even more, try some luxury places like Crate & Barrel or Sonoma, or a barn Potter ..

anonymou... said...

That may sound funny, but I think for snacks, towels would be much more elegant than the use of paper or plastic film. You can eat with your hands! For dessert, use plastic containers that look like money (link below, but you can places like Smart and Final and the parts of the city to get).

anonymou... said...

That may sound funny, but I think for snacks, towels would be much more elegant than the use of paper or plastic film. You can eat with your hands! For dessert, use plastic containers that look like money (link below, but you can places like Smart and Final and the parts of the city to get).

Genius Cook said...

Check this site out: http://www.seletti.it/

James Watkin said...

That thing looks like the real thing, and is affordable. Just scroll down.

Post a Comment