Neck Lump Nasal Polyps Post Nasal Drip Or Tonsillectomy? Anyone Have Similar Issues? (read Below) Very Frustrating.?

Post nasal drip or tonsillectomy? Anyone have similar issues? (read below) very frustrating.? - neck lump nasal polyps

I had problems with his neck now ....... Hawking ..... Mass in the neck ....... Cough, phlegm in the throat ...... Deviated septum. Then I read that can cause post nasal drip, swollen tonsils. I have a very swollen tonsils, and the other is a little ...... had performed in the neck scan ..... observed only one tonsil is bigger than just ...... different if the question is ...... How can I correct a deviated septum or tonsillectomy? I do not want to do the tonsillectomy and still has the feeling in the throat and all ........ It would be a waste.

1 comments:

Shane said...

I have the same problem, and it depends on whether u respiratory diseases or infections, such as $ 4 per year to remove them

If it does not remove large, no problem, no problem

I hope that helps

Post a Comment