Drunk Off Mouthwash Could My Boyfriend Be Getting Drunk Off Of Mouthwash?

Could my boyfriend be getting drunk off of mouthwash? - drunk off mouthwash

My boyfriend of 5 years, is on parole for multiple DUI. He had his license revoked. Well, I came home from work the other night at midnight. And it was really belligerent and arrogant. I asked him if he had been drinking and said nothing, but his breath smelled of mouthwash, then maybe it was the concealment or could take this junk? Someone who never heard that before. Please help.

4 comments:

wish-u-k... said...

Well, guess what? Some mouthwashes contain alcohol, and yes, they drink alcoholic beyond. Replace it with the man who doens't contain. This is nothing new that has never happened.

(C)T Heartz said...

Well ... There is no alcohol in most mouthwashes ... And it could mask are used, the real stuf .. Who knows ...

My ex used to get drunk disadvantages of cough syrup ... lol ....

Sarah said...

Yes, the 40 vol% alcohol (like vodka) 70proof

Marina said...

Yes, the alcoholic drink, mouthwash, and I knew he did.

Post a Comment